The Foodie Wars to awaken the hungry force!

Recently, I saw a picture being shared on Facebook which read 'I am part of the 1 percent of the world which hasn't watched Star Wars in their lifetime'. To be frank, I am part of that one percent of the population too. Science fiction movies haven't been my favourite at any given time, honestly speaking. But, when you are given a chance to use science fiction and technology as an inspiration to bring out your fun side, who would want to refuse? 

It is impressive to see HP come up with a special exclusive Star Wars edition notebook. I have been using HP notebooks for the past 7 years and I just love the sleek and elegant design of the notebooks. When my workplace gave me an option to purchase a laptop for work purpose with their funds, I chose a HP notebook over the other brands which were already in use by my colleagues. So, this time, what inspires me about the Star Wars edition notebook? A product can attract you, appeal to you with its features; but can a notebook actually inspire you?


The fact that the HP Star Wars notebook has a complete command center with lots of Star Wars themed virtual goodies like wallpapers, themes, pictures, etc. sparked an idea in my head. We all love get-togethers, re-unions of meeting old friends and pot pourri lunches for that matter. When we organize that kind of a meeting, we start looking for fun activities to do; activities that can bring out the best in each individual. Take any such group and we can find individuals who love to experiment in cooking. So, I would like to organize a star-wars themed pot pourri lunch session for my gang of friends. Each one has to cook a new type of dish (purely experimentation), name it after a Star Wars character/feature and bring it for lunch. For example, someone could experiment with making a new type of vada and name it 'The Darth Vada' and someone else could make a dark chocolate dessert by the name 'Dark Side of the Galaxy'. The lunch session will be fun with each one showing off the 'Star Wars' dish they prepared, setting stage for a real foodie war to awaken the hungry force of the few who don't know to cook. 

This will not only make it a creative battleground for friends but also be a platform for closet cooks to prove their culinary skills. So, are you ready to make this happen with your gang of friends? I am sure there is a whole lot ready to awaken the force of their taste buds. So, do not wait to #AwakenYourForce.

If you also want to check out the extraordinary features of the HP Star Wars Edition notebook, go here: www.hpshopping.in/starwars

I hope you will enjoy the foodie wars inspired by HP notebooks! After all, is there anyone who doesn't love fooooooood?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13 self-written quotes that help me #BeAlive

What can I (and we) do before another Nirbhaya or Swathi?

When does she stop dreaming?