13 self-written quotes that help me #BeAlive

I have become a huge fan of motivational quotes in the recent past. I even opened up this page on Facebook called 'My Everyday Tonic' because a lot of people liked the quotes I shared on my personal profile.  



For a while, the quotes were kind of my emotional outlet. Gradually from expressive quotes I moved on to endorse purely positive quotes and share them. As I kept reading a lot of such phrases and quotes, I could actually churn my own quotes to boost my spirits up. Writing them gave me a liberating feeling and reading them, I believe, helps a lot of my friends emotionally. 

Here are 13 quotes I wrote myself, that moved my life from an empty space to a #BeAlive phase. These quotes literally help me stay alive. I need to keep reading them time and again to remind myself of the purpose of life. I hope it will help you too as you read through. Feel free to share them in your circles, and don't forget to use the hashtag #BeAlive

  • Keep running especially when you feel the factor that's pulling you back. #BeAlive

  • At the end (and at the beginning as well), only you can help yourself in moving ahead. #BeAlive

  • Watch and listen closely to those whom you meet each day irrespective of the positive or negative nature. The universal energy has attracted them to feature in your day to convey something valuable to you. #BeAlive
  •  
  • Thank the superpower for the demotivators because they are the real fuel for your success #BeAlive
  •  
  • Fill your day with so much positive moments that those who try to infuse negativity in you don't even feature in your agenda! #BeAlive

  • When someone names you 'worthless', be assured that the cosmic energy is fuelling you and giving you a chance to remind yourself of what you are capable of. #BeAlive
  •  
  • Your soul will be burnt to death but you must not forget at any cost to be a pheonix! #BeAlive

  • Make yourself the focal reason for you happiness. That way,you will always be happy irrespective of the place you are in , the people around, the vacuum around, whatever your circumstances, anything! #BeAlive
  •  
  • Sometimes people search for their victory in creating self-doubt in you. It is tough to keep away from these people. But you have to battle it out for your own peace and success. Definitely worth it! #BeAlive
  •  
  • That moment when your angel-mind strongly yells a NO to your demon-mind is the 'eureka' moment of your life! Rejoice it!  #BeAlive
  •  
  • The day when I start giving first priority to my personal satisfaction rather than others' opinions is the day I win the battle against this world. Take that leap today! #BeAlive
  •  
  • "Your silence should be more frightening than your words." #BeAlive
  •  
  • Just when you think that all your doors are closing and the only one open is a bleakly lit tunnel, a superpower (for me,it's God) re-assures your gut feeling that he will hold your hand through it. You just need your own will-power to believe and hold his hand tightly! #BeAlive

With much love,
Haripriya

Comments

  1. You have just reflected my thoughts mind and emotions. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful haripriya.. very strong lines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. I love your blog posts too. Indeed,you writing everyday is my inspiration to keep my blog updated :)

      Delete
  3. Some time people search for. .and many other quotes made me to grow above and beyond.nice and good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some time people search for. .and many other quotes made me to grow above and beyond.nice and good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happened to read ur post in Womensweb. I just like the way u write.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very strong inspiring writing....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow it's lovely !! I'm impressed .. your lines are so inspiring

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What can I (and we) do before another Nirbhaya or Swathi?

When does she stop dreaming?